Monday, December 29, 2008

Will speaks!

So Will has been saying "Good" officially for a few weeks now. I'm not quite sure if he knows what it means. Jason is convinced it's his word for everything like "smurf" is for the Smurf's. Well today after hours of "good, good, good" we went up to have a bath and get ready for bed. Jason has been confined to bed today because he is sick and I'm trying to keep the germs minimized. So anyway, I am trying to get his jammies on and he is escaping, trying to climb on the bed so Jason will rescue him and he said "Dada" several times and reaching out to Jason. It was so sweet!

So I was hoping to post his 1 year old pictures, but Portrait Innovations messed up and didn't burn the CD so I have to trek back to Provo tomorrow to pick it up. I should have them up tomorrow.

No comments: