Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Mini-Vaca

So Jason & I decided to take a mini-vaca instead of gifts to each other this year. It was our first night away from the baby, and boy was it fun! We spent the night at Zermatt in Midway and had dinner at the Blue Boar Inn. It was awesome! We also went cross country skiing and tubing in Soldier Hollow and it was soooooooooo freaking fun!!!! I can't believe I've lived in Utah my whole life and never tried cross country before. The video is of us going down the tubing hill which was a blast and I highly recommend to you friends, especially if you have kids. They will dig it!

We waited exactly 1 day after his first birthday to leave Will. He did great at grandma & grandpa's house and barely missed us at all. Thanks so much to mom & dad for giving us the night away!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that looks like fun! I think we will take the kids sledding tomorrow if we can.

Merry Christmas!!!

Colleen said...

I don't know what is funner. The video or your giggles. That looks like a blast!