Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wicked update

So Jason is going out of town Thursday, and my mom had surgery so an overnighter is out of the question for Will. She is going to come over early (5am) Friday so I can go wait in line for tickets though. So no camping for me, but hopefully I will still be able to get good seats.

***Update*** So I went up at 5am, to find the line already wrapped the block. I am glad I didn't wait because apparently people waited in line for hours to find them sold out by the time they got up there. I tried for 2 hours online and by phone, but the website had crashed and the phonelines were busy. Now people are scalping them at 3 times face value or more. At that price I can fly to NYC and see it there! (Which I am sure is a much better production.) I will keep my eyes open for a decently priced ticket, but if all else fails will see it in NYC when Cole & I go for our 30th bday next year. I am very dissappointed though. *Sigh.*

2 comments:

Colleen said...

oh sad! that would be so fun to go to with you!

Unknown said...

The other night was so fun! i really needed a girls night, I already need another on in fact, haha. We should plan a double date, I bet our hubbies would get along fine. Lets set something up after the holidays are over.

And that BBQ sauce? SOOOO GOOD!