Sunday, May 11, 2008

My first Mothers Day as a mother....(Updated)

So Will gave me the BEST present ever!!! I put him down at 7:30 (and for the second night in a row he didn't even cry), and he slept till 12:20 & woke up to eat. THEN HE SLEPT TILL 7:15am!!! It was soooooooooo nice! I am a heavy advocate of Babywise. If you know anyone that is pregnant, or you need a shower gift, get them that book!

I also bought myself Stephanie Meyer's new book The Host, and I have a hair appointment this week. Jason made me two pieces of bacon and got my some baby white daisies & a card from Will (since he can't read or "wright" yet according to the card said). Lara also sent me a bouquet of daisies, but they arrived a day late (hopefully she got a refund for that cause she doesn't need to be spending her money on me now that she is unemployed!) Lara is officially out of the Navy now after 7 years of service and will be attending the U of U. She has a cute apartment in the Avenues and they will even let her have a dog there.

Update--The Host is sooooooooo good! I've been reading every free moment I have. And Will slept through the night again on Sunday! I think we are on a roll.....

1 comment:

Colleen said...

That is awesome!!! Jason pulled through eh? Maybe for fathers day you can get him some spelling lessons. HA!

I'm excited to read the Host. I've heard nothing but good about it.