Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Home sweet home

I am sooooooo happy to be home! Tired and yet still on Hawaii time so I can't sleep. I am heartbroken I left my favorite hoody on the plane from SFO to SLC. I called the United lost & found and hopefully I can get it back, but I am not counting on it. It is way too cute and I'm sure whoever finds in from the cleaning crew will keep it. :( Let's all cry and have a moment of silence for my favorite sweater.

Anyway, Will was a horrible monster on the flight from Honolulu to SFO. But he slept most of the way from SFO to SLC so that was better. He was great in the airport too. SFO is the best airport to have a 3 hour layover in because A. there is great food, and B. they have private nursing rooms for mothers. A nice peaceful place in a crowded airport -- bless those liberal le leche league women in San Fran!

Will's still on Hawaii time so lets see how he sleeps tonite. Man I am tired! I'll post more pics in the morning.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

It's always SO nice to get home after a vacation. I for one am glad you are back!