Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

So I haven't been in the mood to post lately. My parents dropped the bomb that they are getting a divorce...after 30+ years of marriage. That sucks! It's also FREEZING COLD here, like 18 degrees cold, and I've got cabin fever bad. My Flip video also broke :( so no cool videos to post.

But hey, interest rates on 30 year fixed dropped into the 4's today, so business should be good for Jason...that is one GREAT thing! So my friends, if you've been thinking of refinancing, now is the time. Being trapped at home also gave me time to take down the Christmas tree finally, and clean the fridge. I've resolved to be a better housekeeper this year, amongst other things. So far so good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh hon, Im so sorry! That is so sad. You need to get out! Lets have a girls night next week! We can make jewelry or go out or something. I'd give you a hug if I was there!

I would love to refi if I could just get the value of our house up. No one can comp it at more than 260 and we need it to comp at 290. Ugh.