Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bad Blogger

Yeah, so it's been almost two weeks since my last post, I know I'm a bad blogger. There just doesn't seem to be much going on to blog about. Will's walking, and he said "mama" finally, so it seems he's passed all the momentus milestones...now it's just learning more words, perfecting the balance, etc. I'm very proud of my awesome hubby whose hard work is really paying off and has been recognized by multiple people vying for his services! Looks like this is going to be a great year for growing his business...what recession?! You are such a stud!!! Other than that, I'm just eagerly awaiting Spring and sick to death of Winter. Blah!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like life is awesome, I'm glad. Want to come up next week and we have make some beaded jewelry? Or go out to dinner one night? Between sick kids, family dinners and me being sick I feel like I haven't gotten out forever!
We could meet at southtowne for lunch too but you actually have to eat somehting this time!