Monday, September 8, 2008

Twilight Tragedy

I am sooooooo sad! Okay, I know the Twilight series is written for teeny boppers, but I love it! Well some idiot leaked an unfinished copy of Midnight Sun (Twilight from Edward's point of view), which quickly spread across the internet. Well Stephenie Meyer was so upset she published the half finished book on her own website so fan's wouldn't be torn between breaking the law and reading the illegal copy or being loyal and not knowing what half the world already knows. BUT she is sooooo pissed she is saying she isn't going to finish the book!!!! This makes me very, very sad! Well, of course I read it (at www.stepheniemeyer.com if you want to read it too), but it makes me want the rest of the book more than ever. This is a tragedy! I hate thieves and there is a special place in hell for them. Thanks you spineless weasels for ruining this for millions of fans. Rot in hades!!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

morons.

corie paige said...

I feel exactly the same way :[

-- I'm not a stalker, I just randomly noticed your blog, haha xD