Thursday, September 18, 2008

House Party

Who invited Murphy to my party?! First my tv broke. We thought it was just the lamp (light bulb) for the tv, so I had one FedExed to my and replaced it, but nope, still broken. It is actually some other part--that I can't remember the name of--that I can't fix myself and will cost like $400 to have done professionally. But hey, it's still cheaper than a new tv. So my House Party, which was supposed to revolve around the showing of the Lipstick Jungle premier, was just a fun night to hang out and chat with the girls. I only had a 50% turnout for the party -- but everyone had good excuses (parent night at pre-school, visiting teaching, flu, etc.). Colleen & Elizabeth were there in spirit from out of state, but I mailed their packages out today. I broke out the chocolate fountain, which we've had for about a year but never used, and it was a yummy hit! Anyway, although it was not as big a party as I had hoped, it was totally fun! Thanks Lori, Lindsay, Lara, Kristi, and Kjristina for coming! Hope you had fun too!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ah man! I missed out on the chocolate fountain! Sounds like a great time had by all, sure wish I could've been there. And I cannot wait to get my special package!! You are the best!

Colleen said...

I got my box today! Thank you! sorry I couldn't actually be there though.