Sunday, April 20, 2008

The countdown begins

So it is officially 30 days today until we go to Hawaii. (Coincidentally it is Will's 4 month birthday! Happy Birthday Will!) Anyway, I am "officially" back to the pre-pregnancy weight thanks to a combination of Isagenix, Weight Watchers, exercise, and breast feeding. However, I still want to firm up and lose another 5 pounds (or more) before we go to Hawaii. I'd like to wear the pre-prego "skinny jeans" instead of the pre-prego "normal" jeans. Everyone has three types of jeans right: skinny, normal, & fat? Sorry, I digress....

So, in order to achieve this goal I will be reducing my Points to 30, instead of the 32 I am allowed, and increasing my exercise (resistance & cardio) to 1 hour per day EVERY SINGLE DAY until we go to Hawaii. If I am brave enough, I will actually post my before & after pictures.....depending on how good the after pictures are :)

I can't wait till it warms up enough here to move the exercise outside, but in the mean time I have my treadmill, total gym, & a library of exercise videos.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Every day?!?! Not even taking a Sunday break? That is devotion!! Make sure little Will is getting all his nutrients!

30 days until Hawaii huh? Color me green.

Happy Birthday Will! Auntie Colleen loves you!