Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary Honey!

Jason & I have been married 9 years today! Wowza! Since we dated a year before, that means we've been together a decade, yet he's still my favorite person to spend time with. We have such an amazing life together, I'm grateful every day for it and wouldn't change a thing! Thank you so much for being the best husband a girl could ask for, and for swimming through shark infested waters every day to bring me lemonade. XOXOXOXOX and all that other stuff you like *wink wink*.

P.S. And to all the families (on both sides) I can happily report that we are both the same clothes size as the day we were married. Despite the warnings about what "Koreans" and "White Women" do, we did not get fat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice! I dont think doug and I can fit in to anything that we wore the year we got married, lol.

10 years, wow. good for you guys!

Sorry I haven;t called to get together this week, Cam has a nasty rash, we think it is a strep rash but the doc isnt sure. And now I have a cold.

Can I move to Austin now?!