Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Movie

So Jason was kind enough to stay home with Will for a couple extra hours today so I could go to see the Twilight movie. I was pleasantly suprised. Usually book adaptations butcher the story, and that didn't happen here. My only complaint was the weak special effects. The book was definately better of course, because you get inside the characters heads, but it was a pretty decent movie. I'm glad Jason missed it because the constant giggling and fawning over the characters by the teeny-boppers would have driven him crazy. My friend Em brought her hubby (who has actually read the books) and he was one of only like four guys in the theater. Hopefully he doesn't have a headache from all the estrogen in the air. A big thanks to Em for getting tickets too!!! So my recommendation: see it, but read the book first, and don't bring a male.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to see it with Anni and a friend from work on Sunday. I'm hopeful that all the annoying teen girls will have cleared out by then, but I'm not really counting on it.

Unknown said...

Im jealous! I tried to see it today with Misty but of course it was sold out. That what we get for not planning before. Oh well, I'll see it sometime this week.

I am so bored tonight yet I don't want to do anything productive. hmm. Maybe I will just watch Food Network all night.